Saturday, August 18, 2012

{the simple things} more tractors

What can I say, little boys love tractors. At least mine do. Little brother is very excited about "the red trailer that can drive backwards, all by itself, mommy!". He's referring to the weight that the tractors have to pull over the distance of 100 meters, the weight moving forward on the trailer as they go so it gets harder towards the end. The brothers discussing the driving style and chances of winning of the next tractor... They're quite the experts these days.


Then we had an attraction special to this particular event. Little monster trucks, ready to ride for the brothers (for a fairly steep price if you ask mommy...).


Funny little red cars with three wheels...


And some historic tractors to look at. They know all the brands. Maybe I am taking them to these events a little too often? Hmmm...


Oh, and no, I don't always dress my kids in matching clothes. But I do prefer them wearing the same and brightly colored tees when I'm out alone with them - makes it easier to spot them among all the people. I have to be careful though, little brother threw a tantrum last week when he couldn't wear the same tee as big brother, since they obviously don't have all matching clothes.



Happy Sunday,
Swenja

4 comments:

  1. Great photos! Looks like it was a fun day for your boys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! My son would love that! He was so upset that we didn't get to see the tractors or monster trucks at a local fair because of the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O weia... womöglich muss ich mich in nicht allzuferner Zukunft dann auch auf solchen Veranstaltungen rumdrücken?! Oder ich schick ihn einfach übers Wochenende zu Euch. Pack ihm auch ein gelbes T-Shirt ein. *grins* LG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kein Thema, ich nehm ihn dann mit und du gehst mit dem Hobbitkind Ponyreiten :)

      Delete

I don't know about you, but I love reading comments. That's a hint for you to leave one, btw. Not that I'm begging here. But I do love hearing from you...