Sunday, November 11, 2012

{the simple things} sometimes I want to be a cat

Really, sometimes I look at my cats with a tiny bit of envy. No matter how busy and loud things are around them, it doesn't faze them the least bit. Well, at least one of them seems to have mastered that Zen-like ability to relax in the middle of the biggest chaos.



See what I mean? This cat is the most relaxed being on the planet. He actually likes being in the middle of everything, boys running around and screaming, riding bikes. Maybe that comes from being able to just leave when it gets too much and go to sleep at any time, any day. Ahhhh, can you imagine? No wonder he's relaxed!



Sharing with Rebecca's simple things.




Happy Sunday!
Swenja

6 comments:

  1. Awwww, your kitty is so adorable! I just want to hug him! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your angles on your photos! Always great to get at their level even when it means you have to lay on the ground! Well done. He is a beautiful cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your post via the Simple things Sunday link up. I love this post! I just took maybe 100 pics of my Hermione (one of my sweet kitty cats).I was going to post it one day as a picture video type of thing. I love your display above of your kitty. :)

    ~Aubrey
    Project Lovegood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because I've enjoyed what I've read on your blog so far, I wanted to nominate you for the Liebster Blog Award. I look forward to more of your posts. For more on the Liebster Blog Award here is my post on it: http://www.projectlovegood.com/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pix and comments remind me a lot of what I always think watching our cat Sylvester (only there's no Tweety, which is probably why he's so relaxed ;-)).
    We call it his smooth "Southern" style.
    Thanks a lot for the fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pix and comments remind me a lot of what I always think watching our cat Sylvester (only there's no Tweety, which is probably why he's so relaxed ;-))
    We call it his smooth "Southern" style.
    Thanks a lot for the fun blog!

    ReplyDelete

I don't know about you, but I love reading comments. That's a hint for you to leave one, btw. Not that I'm begging here. But I do love hearing from you...