Sunday, May 20, 2012

{the simple things} curls

One of the best part of the simple things sundays is to look through all the great photos posted. One of my (many) favorites are always the Dina's. Last week one of her photos featured this gorgeous head of curls, which reminded me that I haven't really taken a photo of little brothers just-about-to-vanish baby curls. While maybe not the best shot of curls ever (he was sitting on my lap eating banana bread and acting like a silly monkey), it's at least a reminder of his soft, oh so soft, blonde baby curls.


Needless to say I wish I had hair like that. Sigh.



Happy Sunday!
Swenja

8 comments:

  1. you have a wonderful blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- baby curls- they are so sweet. Brings a smile to my face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a sweet capture of something so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of darling curls! Stopping by from Simple things Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My little girl has curls coming in too...ever so slowly. She was bald for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My little girl has curls, which is all new to me as a straight haired girl! Such fun, considering she was bald for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ja so schoene Locken haett ich auch gern :)

    ReplyDelete

I don't know about you, but I love reading comments. That's a hint for you to leave one, btw. Not that I'm begging here. But I do love hearing from you...